Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Oprah and James Frey

James Frey is going to be on Oprah today. Don't normally watch Queen Oprah since I hear a little too much about her on there and not so much about others (she has a healthy dose of self esteem). Still, this one should be interesting. Oprah chose Mr. Frey (who doesn't give a f#@k about what others think. The man is outspoken, gritty and about as unlikely as you can imagine for an Oprah Book Club choice. Again I have to go to a Salon.com article (you can read it for free by watching an ad) since Hillary Frey (wonder is she related?) says it better than I can.

A live show with him would be more interesting but I am just looking forward to how he either kisses her behind (and sudddenly does give a f#@k) or how she reacts when he doesn't. I might post about it once I've watched it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home