Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Bad blogger, bad blogger

I've been a bad blogger. The truth is that the last week has been crazy busy with visits from in-laws, multiple birthdays and an anniversary. Jeez. It's feast or famine around here. Either I'm bored to death and could blog ad nauseum about everything and anything or I can't get a few minutes to put together two thoughts about anything. I think in a day or two I'll get back to ranting more often.

In the meantime, I have a few words to say about Joan Cleary. The truth is that I don't begrudge her. I mean if someone came up to me and said hey, you have no discernable qualitfications but here's a job that pays $100,000 a year (that's what I heard was the salary on Open Line this morning anyway), I'd say sign me up. It's the politicians who do the appointing that bug me. The PCs complained loudly about patronage when they were in the opposition. Now, the shoe is on the other foot and it looks to be Manolo Blahnik (tres expensive). Anyway, Mr. Williams, I'm here waiting if you want to make an offer.

Now that I've started, I could rant on about Trevor Taylor's new job, the new PQ leader, Iraq, softwood lumber, the crumbling government. Stop me, for God's sake. I have another family dinner to get to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home