Friday, December 02, 2005

Five percent

Well, Mr. Harper has pulled out the old "Me no likie the GST" card used by so many politicians. This time no one is promising to ax the thing, just cut it by 2%. Big whoop. I know 2% can add up but it really is very small carrot to entice voters to vote for a party that is still made up of many Reformers and who wouldn't mind taking away some of our charter rights if they get elected. I think I'm going to vote Liberal just because they didn't cause this stupid election. I'm sick of it already and if we don't get a clear majority, we could be doing this again in a few months/weeks. Ugh.

BTW, is it just me or does Stephen Harper always look like a little boy who's mother just combed his hair and pushed him out in front of the cameras, saying "smile now, sweetie"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home