Friday, February 24, 2006

I'm a Fozzie who's a little weird

Nancy Burden, who knows bloody well that I cannot resist these things, posted another online personality test and I bit, of course.

You Are Fozzie Bear

"Wocka! Wocka!"
You're the life of the party, and you love making people crack up.
If only your routine didn't always bomb!
You may find more groans than laughs, but always keep the jokes coming.


Trouble is that I kept on doing these personlaity tests that were listed on the sidebar when I went to the site. I'll spare you which Simpson I am, my seduction style and my inner blood type but I can tell you that when it comes to weird, I am:

You Are 30% Weird

Not enough to scare other people...
But sometimes you scare yourself.


Many would beg to differ.

4 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Robert said...

I'm a Scooter who's a whopping 70% weird... but I figure you'd have to be kinda weird to rate a 'Scooter score' anyway.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Helmut said...

HA! I did, I did. I kept coming back to check and I somehow knew you'd bite.

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Sure b'y said...

You know I'm weak, Nancy.

And rj, between us, we are 100% weird.

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Stephen Eli Harris said...

I'm 70% weird and a little shocked that it's so low...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home