Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Common Errors in English

Just discovered a site that lists many common errors people make in English. I found it googling a word (which I often do to double check either its meaning or popular usage) and it saved me an embarrasing mistake. I had written that someone "furled" his brow but found out that would have been a faux pas. Since this is a pretty important piece of writing I am working on, may I say "phew". Might want to bookmark this one if you're picky about this kind of thing.

3 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Robert said...

There are so many errors to make, so many. Sometime I wonder if I'll manage to make them all in just one lifetime.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Sure b'y said...

I have faith in you, RJ. You can do it.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Robert said...

Hmmm... Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home