Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'm a Mai Tai

Ah, I had this really serious post ready to put up but then I realized I hadn't done a silly blog personality test in a while (and I know Nancy and Scotty miss them) so I'll save the serious stuff for tomorrow (maybe). This one is surprisingly true. Don't make me tell you about the time I stopped a taxi on George Street by pulling down my... ah, maybe for another day too.

You Are a Mai Tai

You aren't a big drinker, but you'll drink if the atmosphere is festive.
And when you're drunk, watch out! You're easily carried away.

3 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Scotty said...

I'm a Bloody Mary.

How very appropos.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Helmut said...

HA! Indeed.

Sure b'y, I'm a Mai Tai as well. How 'bout that? The similarities continue.....

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Sure b'y said...

Nancy, I knew it. You are me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home