Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Bad blogger again

I've been bad but have been working furiously on an important deadline so I just haven't had time to post. A few quick thoughts about things for now:

The price of gas is getting nauseating. I hear rumblings about $1.50 per litre by the summer. I am torn because on the one hand, the price of crude oil going up is good for the province's coffers but my coffers are taking the hit. Plus, it will probably hurt tourism and we need to keep capitalizing on that.

Thanks to those who added their fibs here and thanks to Nancy for plugging it. I think it is fun so keep going.

I was so sad to hear of the death of four Canadian soldiers in Afghanistan. My thoughts and prayers go out to their families and to all the brave soldiers serving "over there". I'll have more in the days to come about my thoughts on Afghanistan and our role there.

I should be back to blogging normally in a day or two. Almost there, almost there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home