Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Stats results

Well, I've learned a couple of things with my blogger stats test. One is that it seems like Ms. Simpson is not popular at all, or at least no one made it to my blog looking for her. Same with the other words used except for the ones about the blouses and the skirts. Still people coming here looking for that. I couldn't figure out why all the hoopla about that so I checked one of the searches that was used to find my site and found something else out. It seems that the shots down women's blouses and up their skirts are a big blogger thing. Bloggers take them then put them up on their sites. I thought it was just on web pages but apparently there is a lot of it going on in the so called blogosphere. That's why so many people are specifically searching blogs rather than just web pages for them. Who knew? Anwyay, enough of that.

It is weird because the "bad" things I have put in my the Good, the Bad and the Ugly posts (see sidebar for them), always have searchers coming here in droves to look for stuff about it. Never the good. I'm not trying to attract these people, just find it interesting that people tend to look for these negative or seedy things on the Internet. I guess it's the anonymity of it. Guess that is why I started the Good, the Bad and the Ugly posts, because the Internet can be used for so many things. Speaking of that, I think it's time for another G, B, and U post. Must get on that.

1 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Mireille Sampson said...

I sympathise. I keep getting people searching for types of enemas...because of a joke I made.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home