Monday, July 17, 2006

Vote for Nikki Payne

Two time winner of the Canadian Comedy Award for Best Female Stand-up, Nikki Payne, is one of the finalists for the online Last Comic Standing contest. Her father is from Newfoundland and as she says in her blog, she spent all of her summers growing up here. I wouldn't ask you to vote for her only for that reason (yeah, I would) but because she is so damned funny. I have been a fan of hers for a long time so click here and if you agree, vote for Nikki. Vote now and vote often.

1 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger John Mutford said...

I wasn't that big a fan. I've seen her on the Comedy channel, Video On Trial and Last Comic Standing. She recycled the same joke over and over. I hate when comedians do that. Like that guy who keeps saying his car can stop on a dime...but can't get over one. Geez. I'm so sick of that joke. But I checked out Nikki's blog, and it's quite humourous. And I didn't see any mention of her speech therapist in elementary school- thank God. Maybe she's moved on from that bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home