Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Rockstar Supernova

Oh Lord, I don't want this blog to turn into a reality/talent contest show site but I have been watching this all summer and now the latest in-the-house episode (shown tonight on Global and also available at rockstar's website) shows what I fear may end up happening:



I think if Dilana and Lukas keep this up, Storm (who I like) or (uck, dare I think it) Ryan could come up the middle. So, Dilana, ignore sookyboy-Lukas, shut up talking nasty about the others, and kick some ass.

3 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger John Mutford said...

I agree Dilana blew the media thingy. But Ryan I like, Storm seems to bit of a poser to me. Still Dilana is my favourite. Lukas is okay but I think he's over-rated mostly because of his image.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Sure b'y said...

See, I think Ryan is a poser. He just looks so surly all the time. And Lukas, well, he's like a caricature of himself.

BTW, do you think Dilana sounds like Sass Jordan? Last week she totally reminded me of Sass.

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger John Mutford said...

I can somewhat see that I guess. There's a really awful video/song that she did before Rockstar available at YouTube called "Do You Now"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home